In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter LSSICE), the identifying data of the entity that owns this web page are set out below ( hereinafter ABTIO).
The ownership of this website,www.abtio.com, (hereinafter, Website or Web Page) is held by:
• Company name: Enratio SA
• NIF: 30-70763348-0
• Address: Carlos Pellegrini 1141, Autonomous City of Buenos Aires, Argentina.
• Contact telephone: +54 011 5258-8100
• Email for notifications about this page: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Registration data: Registered in the General Inspectorate of Justice, registration number 5693, book 14, volume of partnerships per share.
Company Name: Enratio, SA Telephone: +54 011 5258-8100.
The purpose of these conditions (hereinafter Legal Notice) is to regulate the use of the ABTIO website that it makes available to the public.
The access and/or use of this web page attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and/or use, the general conditions of use reflected here. The aforementioned conditions will apply regardless of the general contracting conditions that are mandatory.
Use of the Portal
www.abtio.com provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to ABTIO or its licensors to which the USER may have access.
The user assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. Said responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or contents. In said registry, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER can be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, agreeing to make diligent and confidential use of it.
The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services (eg chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that ABTIO offers through its portal and with an illustrative but not limited character, not to use them for:
• Incur in illicit activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
• Disseminate racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal content or propaganda, in support of terrorism or violation of human rights.
• Causing damage to the physical and logical systems of ABTIO, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or disseminating computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage.
• Attempt to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
• Use the website or the information contained in it for commercial, political, advertising purposes and for any commercial use, especially when sending unsolicited emails.
ABTIO reserves the right to withdraw all those comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in his opinion, they will not be suitable for publication. For all these reasons, ABTIO will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools that are implemented.
Information and commercial advertising
ABTIO undertakes not to send unsolicited commercial communications in accordance with the provisions of the LSSICE. For these purposes, information whose purpose is to maintain the existing contractual relationship between clients and ABTIO, as well as the performance of information, training and other activities of the service that the client has contracted with, shall not be considered commercial communication. ABTIO.
Processing of personal data
Within the framework of compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter GDPR), ABTIO informs users of this page that:
ABTIO complies with all the provisions contained in the GDPR, and has adopted the appropriate security measures in each case at the level of the data it manages, installing all reasonable means to prevent loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access or theft. thereof.
The Personal Data collected in the forms on these pages, specifically in the “Contact” and “Careers” sections, are not subject to automated processing, are not incorporated into any file, and are not retained for longer than strictly necessary to fulfill the purpose declared on the respective pages.
However, if at any time you have provided personal data to ABTIO by other means, you can at any time exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, either by email to email@example.com, or by written communication to:
ABTIO – GDPR
Carlos Pellegrini 1141, Autonomous City of Buenos Aires,
Basic information on data protection
Responsible Enratio S.A.
Purpose Manage the sending of information and commercial prospecting
Legitimation Consent of the interested party
Recipients Other companies of the ABTIO Group
Rights Access, rectify and delete the data, as well as other rights as explained in the additional information
Additional Information You can consult the additional and detailed information on Data Protection on our website:
Other information about privacy in web browsing
When you browse our pages, the server where they are hosted automatically recognizes the IP address of your computer, the day and time the visit begins and ends, as well as information on the different sections consulted. It is necessary for the server to know this data in order to send the request made.
Contents. intellectual property
ABTIO is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (by way of example: images, photographs, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, combinations colors, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by ABTIO or its licensors.
All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, all content published on the website and especially the designs, texts, images, videos, graphics, logos, icons, buttons, as well as such as trade names, trademarks or drawings and any other sign susceptible to industrial and commercial use are subject to ABTIO’s intellectual and industrial property rights. In no case will it be understood that any license is granted or that said rights are waived, transferred, transferred, in whole or in part, nor is any right or expectation of right conferred, and especially, of alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication on said contents without the prior and express authorization of ABTIO.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility
THE USER acknowledges that the use of the website and its contents and services is carried out under his sole responsibility. Specifically, by way of example only, ABTIO does not assume any responsibility in the following areas:
• Violation of current legislation by the USER or third parties and, specifically, of the intellectual and industrial property rights owned by other persons or entities.
• The existence of malicious code or any other harmful computer element that could cause the computer system of the USER or third parties. It will be the responsibility of the USER, in any case, to have adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of these elements.
• The availability of the operation of the web page, its services and contents and its quality or interoperability.
• The purpose for which the web page serves the objectives of the USER.
• Fraudulent access to content or services by unauthorized third parties, or, where appropriate, the capture, deletion, alteration, modification or manipulation of messages and communications of any kind that said third parties may carry out.
• The accuracy, veracity, timeliness and usefulness of the contents and services offered and the subsequent use that the USER makes of them. ABTIO will use all reasonable efforts and means to provide updated and reliable information.
• The damages produced to computer equipment during the access to the web page and the damages produced to the USERS when they have their origin in failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that interrupt the service.
• The damages or losses that derive from circumstances occurring by fortuitous event or force majeure.
• In the event that there are forums, the use of the same or other similar spaces, it must be taken into account that the messages reflect only the opinion of the USER who sends them, who is solely responsible. ABTIO is not responsible for the content of the messages sent by the USER.
Modification of this Legal Notice and Duration
ABTIO reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate on its website without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add as many contents and services that are provided through it, as the way in which they appear represented or located. on your portal.
The validity of the aforementioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published by ABTIO.
Links – Links
In the event that the www.abtio.com site includes links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, ABTIO will not exercise any type of control over said sites and content. In no case will ABTIO assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third-party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any matter or information contained in any of said hyperlinks. and other sites on the Internet. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
Rights of Exclusion
ABTIO reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to its website and/or the services offered without the need for prior warning, at its own request or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with the content of this legal notice.
ABTIO will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its website, exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it by law.
Our web portal uses information security techniques commonly accepted in the industry, such as firewalls, access control procedures, secure communications or cryptographic mechanisms, among others, all with the aim of preventing and reducing security incidents on data (confidentiality, integrity and availability). To achieve these purposes, the USER accepts that ABTIO obtain data for the purposes of the corresponding authentication of access controls and the provision of services that must be executed for the use of the website.
Online security is also established through the configuration parameters of the different web browsers, so its consultation and constant updating is strongly recommended.
The relationship between ABTIO and THE USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations. All disputes and claims derived from this legal notice will be resolved by the Spanish courts and tribunals.