Apex Systems is the second largest IT Personnel company in the united states and belongs to the ASGN group. It was founded in Richmond, Virginia in 1995 with the goal of providing the best staffing service. It is currently one of the leading companies in the market and has offices in the United States, Mexico, Canada and Europe.
In order to update their IT platform, Apex Systems recently performed PeopleSoft Finance and Human Resources Upgrade from version 8.9 to 9.2.
Enratio´s technical team participated in this upgrade, taking charge of database migration from MicroSoft SQL Server to Oracle, reports convertion and new developments.
Main tasks carried out by the Enratio Software Factory team were:
- Migration and re-implementation of printing invoices from Crystal to BI Publisher.
- Modernization of developments from versions 9.0 and 8.9 to 9.2, peopletools 8.57
- Analysis, estimation and implementation of the change of database platform from Microsoft SQL Server to Oracle for PeopleSoft Finance and Human Resources environments.
- Development and implementation of PeopleSoft FLUID security.
- UAT and production support
After almost a year of work, upgrade project go live on May 25th, 2020, it allows Apex Systems work with the latest version of PeopleSoft 9.2.